How to Avoid Getting Stuck with Two HomesWe Will Buy Your Home for CASH at a Price Acceptable to YOU!
"You could run the risk of owning two homes. If you sell first, you could end up homeless"
We've all heard the old saying about being caught between a rock and a hard place. Well unfortunately, that's where most homeowners find themselves when they decide to move from one home to another.
The Real Estate Catch 22
How to Avoid The Real Estate Catch 22
This financial and emotional tightrope is one many homeowners feel they have to walk alone. However, you should seek out agents offering specialized programs that can eliminate the stress and worry associated with selling and buying another home.
2. With this information, you and Michael can determine a market value for your home.
3. This establishes your guaranteed price and list price which you will receive up front (in writing) before your home is marketed.
4. You are doubly protected because you know that your home will sell for the guaranteed price. However, if you receive an offer from an outside buyer for more than the guaranteed price, you get the higher offer.
5. You can confidently look for your next home and immediately place a firm cash offer (not a conditional one) when you find a home you like because you know the minimum that your home will sell for and when you can expect to receive the money from its sale.
6. This service eliminates the usual stress and worry (the emotional roller coaster ride) of whether to buy first or sell first so you can avoid the risk of getting stuck with two homes or no home at all.